Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One day at a time.....

First I think I should explain a little about myself......

I'm playful, witty, adventurous, and somewhat of a rebel. I love the outdoors, going camping, hiking, picnics, anything that gets me outside in the fresh air. Some of my passions are reading, writing, and cooking (note: i said some because there would be too many to write). I've been skydiving, it's an ethereal experience, everyone should go at least once. I'm shy and quiet at first, and it takes awhile to get to know me, but once you do you will find a warmhearted, open, somewhat crazy person....That's basically me in a nutshell as some of you already know. Right now I'm just trying to survive all the daily dramas that submerge into my hectic, single, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment